UK | IT
+39 0131 617198   
UK | IT
+39 0131 617198

The Little Church

The Little Church

Farmstead original core dates back to the mid-16th century under the ownership of the Sappa Inviziati's family of Alessandria. Most likely, the name «Fiscala» is due to one member of the Sappa's family, Antonio Maria, who was appointed fiscal of the town of Alessandria by Ferdinando Gonzaga in the 1549.

The farmstead was then passed on by Lorenzo Sappa to the hospital «Santi Antonio e Biagio» and in 1736, taking advantage of transfers, it returned to the Sappa's family until the years 1834-1835. In the 70s of the XIX century it is wealthy Giovanni Battista Carnevale's property, in the 90s Grà's family property, in 1902 wealthy Sir Carlo Caligaris's property and from 1917 until today Morandi's family property.


Link Awards

Web Statistics